Thursday, December 13, 2012

I was nominated....





I must say, I am truly honored that I would be considered by another blogger.
I was actually nominated by 2 bloggers - 
Theresa at She Waddles Like a Duck and Erica at We Three Crabs.
Thank you ladies!


Liebster is German for sweetest, valued, welcome, and/or favorite.
So here is how it works - bloggers award other bloggers who they deem as “up and coming” and have less than 200 followers. It’s a nice way to help other bloggers increase their visibility.


Here are the rules:
1. Post 11 things about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger
3. Nominate 11 bloggers
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominate
5. Tell your nominees that you have nominated them


11 Facts about Me:
1. I am the youngest of 7 children
2. I have 1 beautiful daughter 
3. I have a silly Grandboy who is full of character
4. I have been married 22 years to my best friend
5. My favorite vegetable is brussel sprouts
6. I have a massive sweet tooth
7. I do not like to be alone in the dark
8. I have a passion for photography
9. I have an embarrassing thing called Hyperhidrosis of the hands - which caused me to be tormented as a young child.
10. I love to try to make people laugh, I even crack myself up most of the time
11. I live in beautiful East Tennessee, born and raised here.

11 Questions from my Nominators:  (since I was nominated by 2 ladies, I will answer both sets of questions)
From Theresa at She Waddles Like a Duck:
11. What is your favorite book? Honestly, the Bible
10. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? George Bush, don't laugh!
9. What is your favorite color? Green
8.  How many brothers/sisters do you have? 1 brother & 5 sisters
7. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
6. Do you prefer to shop online or in store? I do both but I prefer in store
5. What is your favorite physical activity? walking on the treadmill
4. Summer or winter? Summer, I don't like to be cold
3. What is your favorite type of music? I like different styles but I'll say Country
2. What kitchen appliance could you not live without? My dishwasher
1. Do you have any pets? No. My best pal, my dog Buddy, passed away 1 year and 5 months ago and I felt like my child died and have not been able to get another pet yet, Grandboy wants another dog.

From Erica at We Three Crabs:
1. When did you start blogging? 1 month ago
2. Why did you start blogging? 
 I needed an outlet to get all these thoughts out of my head
3. What color car do you drive? Maroon
4. What state do you live in? Tennessee
5. What is one tradition your family has at Christmas time? We always bake and decorate cookies together
6. If you won the lottery what would you do first? Pay off my new house
7. What is your favorite type of music? lol, Country
8. Beach or Mountains? Since I live near the Smokey Mountains, I will pick the beach
9. What is your favorite desert? if it is sweet it is my favorite. My mother makes a mean MilkyWay Cake though
10. Do you do anything crafty? Tell us about it. I love crafts. Cross-stitch, making things, I love all of it
11. On an average day at your house, how much time do you spend watching tv? The only time I watch TV is at night or if there is a special on. So I probably watch about 2-3 hours of tv at night.



My Nominees:


My questions for the nominees:
1. What state where you born?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. Coffee or hot chocolate?
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
6. What color is your hair?
7. Do you have kids or grandkids?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What is your favorite song?
10. Movie theater or movie rental?
11. If you had an extra hour of free time, how would you spend it?





9 comments :

  1. How sweet it is to be recognized. Congrats to YOU!

    The boys and I will be boarding a plane soon in search of holidays with loved ones and snow-- oh my goodness we may just freeze our little island toes off, but I wanted to stop by here first, to:

    Thank you for being a sweet part of last week's An Aloha Affair.
    And, to personally invite you to join us again today.

    Cheers,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nicole Buckingham
    Thank you Nicole! I always look forward to linking up with An Aloha Affair!
    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Newest Pinterest follower from Tea of Tuesday blog hop.
    Erin
    http://travelingkidsonthego.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thank you for nominating me. I'm wondering though, if you forwarded the 11 questions via FB or email.
    Either way, thank you and it was nice to read more about you. I am intrigued about the Milky Way cake. Sounds dangerous. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination. Congrats. I also feel honored. I was wondering the same thing about the 11 questions for your nominations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Michelle C
    You are welcome!
    And I am so sorry, I am not gonna lie, I completely forgot to add the 11 questions for the nominees.
    I'm such a dummy sometimes, lol. I kept looking it over to make sure I had everything and I guess cause it was sooooo long I thought I had everything. But they are there now. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
    I hope you have as much fun with this as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Crystal Green
    You are welcome! It is nice to be recognized by other bloggers. I am honored as well.
    I'm sorry about the questions, I forgot to post them but they are there now.
    Have fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie, thank you so much for this wonderful award. You are an awesome blogger that knows what it means to other bloggers to *SHARE THE LOVE*. God bless you honey.

    I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

    God bless,
    Jody
    Jody's Book Reviews & Giveaways
    http://www.jodysbookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jody J
    Thank you for the kind words!

    You have a wonderful and blessed weekend too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)