Saturday, December 22, 2012

Our Shoe Box went to Sudan




Back in November, I told you about the Grandboy and I participating in Operation Christmas Child, which I found out about at Holly McDonalds blog Not Done Growing.

I was so blessed to have gotten to participate in this with Grandboy and it was a great teaching tool for him about giving to others and how we are blessed and fortunate to have the things we have.

I was so excited when I checked my email tonight because I received an email from 
The Samaritans Purse letting me know that the shoe box we donated went to 
a little boy in South Sudan!
Now I will be able to show Grandboy online where the box that he filled with toys for another little boy went.

I can't wait to assemble and donate more boxes next year!

If you are interested in giving to OCC, you can build a shoe box online HERE.



1 comment :

  1. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-14-baklava.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)