Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pinterest Tuesday: Hand print ornament



So Grandboy came home from school last week telling me about some ornament they made at school, all he could tell me was that they put their hand print on a ball, and he wanted to make more. I had already seen a few posts on Pinterest where  people were making these "hand print ornaments" so I had a good idea of what he was talking about.

I had already had plans for homemade ornaments and I had some clear plastic ball ornaments that I had already put glitter inside and they had been drying for a few days. So i decided to let him do whatever he wanted with them because honestly they weren't turning out how I had wanted and my enthusiasm was running low.

We just put paint in his little hand, smeared it with a brush and he grabbed the ornaments. We let them dry, I sprayed them with a clear coat to prevent the paint from chipping off and added ribbon. Fun for him and easy for me!




And now it is time for the Link UP!! We Three Crabs and I are teaming up!
Every Tuesday we will have a Link Up for your Pinterest projects! There are just a few rules, to make sure everyone gets some love.

Link-up ended.

5 comments :

  1. what a cute idea! this would be fun to make with my grand daughters! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    I am stopping by via the Tea on Tuesday Hop, following you in the social networks we have in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Debbie McConnell
    This is a great project to do with the grandkids....quality memory making time!
    I forgot to mention in the post that I will be making snowmen faces on the fingers with the red ornaments.
    Grandboy already knows which one he wants to give to his Nana, he is proud of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This idea is so adorable, i love it! I just found your adorable blog through the GFC hop! I am excited to be your newest follower! I would love for you to stop by sometime and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower :) Love this idea, tucking it away in my memory for some day down the road!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)