Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal

I received this product for free from Influenster in order to give my opinion. This is my own honest opinion of the product.

As you may or may not know, I received the Holiday VoxBox from Influenster back in December, you can read about it HERE.

In the VoxBox, I got a cup of Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal with apple, walnut and cranberries. I love this stuff so much I just had to tell you about it.

It comes in a convenient cup that you can take on the go if you want to. 
This would be great to take to work if you don't have time to eat breakfast before you leave.




You can make it in the microwave or add boiling water. I choose to add boiling water. 
The cup has a line on the inside and you fill it with water up to that line, replace the lid, wait 3 minutes....




Stir and eat!
Real pieces of apple, walnut and cranberries...



Yum!
Seriously the best oatmeal ever!
I could taste the apple and cranberries and the walnuts.
I think $1.79 per cup is a little pricey but I would pay that for this oatmeal.

Have you tried this oatmeal?
If you have, feel free to comment and share your opinion.




I received this product for free from Influenster in order to give my opinion. This is my own honest opinion of the product.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)