Friday, January 18, 2013

Volcano!!!!



Grandboy loves doing experiments.
Him and his Momma did this Volcano kit.



They made the plaster mold ahead of time so it could dry.
It came with paint but Grandboy didn't want to wait any longer for the paint to dry.
You just use baking soda and vinegar. Momma used a drop of dishwashing liquid for more bubbles and a drop of red paint for color 







Grandboy was super happy that the volcano destroyed the houses.



Do you wanna know a secrect?
 I make volcanos all the time in the sink with baking soda and vinegar.
That's how I keep my drains cleaned out.
But shhhh....that's a secret!








4 comments :

  1. Awwww very cute. :) I make volcanoes in my sinks too. :) Looks more fun with the kit though. :) Dropping by from Our Everyday Harvest's hop. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat idea. I didn't think about baking soda and vinegar to drain sinks with.

    By the way, I have been working on the response to your nomination for me for quite some time now. I even got nominated by another blogger in between when you did it and now. So, I have to come up with 20 bloggers who have less than 100 followers and nominate them. :) Life has been crazy with the shifting of my blog from Blogger to WordPress and getting it hosted. Plus I had to change my email address which really threw things off course. Plus I've added some more classes to my schedule. Life has been crazy. However, I have not forgotten, and I do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project for your little one! He must love having a grandma that does those fun things with him! Reminds me of my old science fair days! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm not the only one who makes volcanoes in the sink?? I smile every time I do it too :) I don't know why I haven't thought to do this with my boys, but I know I will be doing it soon. I know they will want to build a whole city just to watch it get destroyed. BOYS!! Stopping over from the Harvest of Friends Blog Hop.
    Kim
    http://www.myhopewhispers.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)