Monday, February 25, 2013

Campbell’s Slow Kettle Style Soups Review


Disclosure: I was compensated with a free product from Smiley360.com
in exchange for my review. These are my own honest opinions


I'm a member of Smiley360 and they sent me Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soup 
Southwest Style Chicken Chili to try. They also sent me a pair of snazzy socks
to keep my feet warm while I was eating my soup.

If you're not familiar with Smiley360, you become a member and when they have offers 
available, you sign up for the offer and if you are selected then it becomes your "mission"; they send you a free product to try and you submit your feedback and share it with your friends, family and social media friends. You are awarded "smileys" for sharing and submitting your review and you level up when you get so many smileys. Then you get more offers based on your level. Easy to do and who doesn't love a free product and giving their opinion!

So here is a picture of the package I received..

Campbells Slow Kettle Style Soups Southwest Style Chicken Chili Review


The directions say that you can heat it in the microwave but for best results, heat on the stove top. So I heated mine on the stove top. When I opened it, I automatically assumed that 
I wasn't going to like it based on how it looked. 
I did add a tablespoon of water to mine because it just looked too thick for me.

When I took the first bite, I was shocked at how good it tasted. Seriously tastes 
like homemade. It's a little spicy but the sweet corn helps cut the spiciness.
I could taste the sweet corn, the black beans, the spices and the bell peppers and they made a yummy combination. Now, I'm picky about the meat that I eat; this did not have white meat chicken, which I would have preferred but I ate it for the sake of this review (someone has to, right?) and I'm pleased to say that I really really like this soup. It's hearty, it tastes like homemade and it has lots of flavor.


Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Southwest Style Chicken Chili Soup Review


This soup comes in 7 flavors:
  • Braised Beef Stew with Baby Bella Mushrooms
  • Roasted Potatoes & Burgundy Wine
  • Kickin’ Crab & Sweet Corn Chowder with Flame Roasted Onions & Cayenne Pepper
  • Portobello Mushroom & Madeira Bisque with Shallots, Thyme & Sage
  • Roasted Chicken & Chardonnay with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes, Aged Parmesan & Pasta
  • Southwest-Style Chicken Chili with Black Beans & Sweet Corn
  • Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque with Fresh Cream & Ground Red Pepper
  • Tuscan-Style Chicken & White Bean with Asiago Cheese, Thyme & Rosemary


I liked this soup so well that I have already purchased more. 
This will be perfect for my husband to take to work for his lunches and I will feel like 
he is having a decent lunch with lots of flavor and he will be able to heat it in the 
microwave so it will be convenient for him.

Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Southwest Style Chicken Chili Soup Review


This soup passed the taste test and I will recommend it to my family and friends.



*I received this product for free from Smiley360 for the purpose of a review. The product being free doesn't sway my opinion in any way. These are my own honest opinions.*
#samp #freesamp










2 comments :

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)