Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sinful Brownies!



oreo peanut butter brownies



Oh. My. Yumminess!!
Oreos! Peanut Butter! Brownies!

My husband wanted me to make these brownies and
they are so so good. I only had a recipe for homemade brownies
and the rest we just experimented.


Here is my recipe for homemade brownies...

  • 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate or unsweetened chocolate
  • 1 1/2 sticks of butter
  • 1 1/2 cups of sugar or 2 cups if using unsweetened chocolate
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 cup flour


Start by melting your chocolate and butter in the microwave...

semi-sweet chocolate and butter

Or you could just use boxed brownie mix.
Then mix in your other ingredients and get your Oreos and Peanut Butter....

brownies, oreos and peanut butter

I used muffin liners but if you don't have any then just grease the pan.
Add an Oreo cookie to each liner.
You can either spread peanut butter on the Oreo for neater looking
brownies or you can just drop a teaspoon of peanut butter on the cookie...

Oreo, Peanut Butter Brownies


Then fill the liner with brownie mix....

Oreo, Peanut Butter Brownies


And this is what you will have in 30 minutes....



Oreo, Peanut Butter Brownies

Look at that melty peanut butter!

And this is one after it cooled....

Oreo, Peanut Butter Brownies

But trust me, they are much better when they are hot.
See why I called them Sinful Brownies!




             Homemade Brownies
  • 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate or unsweetened chocolate
  • 1 1/2 sticks of butter
  • 1 1/2 cups of sugar or 2 cups if using unsweetened chocolate
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 cup flour


Melt chocolate and butter in microwave for about 2 minutes.
Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Stir in sugar and eggs. Mix well. Add flour and vanilla.
Mix well. Spray your pan with cooking spray or use muffin liners.
Bake at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes.







Linking up at these awesome parties:
Whipperberry
ThePinJunkie

32 comments :

  1. I can almost smell the brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is yummy to the tenth degree. It looks so gooooood! I don't eat peanut butter, but my kids are definitely in love with it. I think I wanna try with just the oreo and maybe some caramel, that way, I can eat it too. I pin everything that looks scrumptious! Count this as pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to shoot you for this post! These look SO good! Dammit!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is the best looking dessert I have seen in a long time. These cupcakes look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy yummy goodness! Thank you for sharing this. :)
    I'm a new follower from Aloha Friday Blog Hop.

    xoxo
    Alicia - loveliestsmile.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look amazing! I seriously want to make those! New follower via the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only looking at the three main ingredients I know this would be sinful delicacy indeed! Sluurrrp!

    www.cutecoconut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.
      Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  8. wow! i need to make these asap! thank you for sharing the recipe-my husband might kill me for introducing them to him :) obsessed with anything chocolate, pb and of course oreos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, everybody should make them at least one time!

      Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  9. Hi Angie! I found your blog from the 'Inspiration in Progress' blog hop! These brownies look amazing! I have a baking blog and love to be inspired by my fellow baking bloggers, so thank you for inspiring me today!

    Have a Sweet Day!
    Heather
    www.My-Sweet-Mission.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you!

      Thanks for stopping by.
      Have a lovely week.

      Delete
  10. You do know how dangerous these look, right? :)

    I'm visiting from Harvest of Friends for this post (hopping around today, lol). I'm about to go check out your WW post I just glimpsed. I think I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      Thanks for hopping by.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  11. These look so YUMMY! Just need to get our hands on some of those Mega oreos. We have never seen them. We are totally loving this recipe! Thanks for sharing. -The Six Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I found those Mega Oreos at Walmart and knew they would be great for this recipe.
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  12. These brownies are by far the most sinful I have seen. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday.
    Your co host from Nosh My Way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are bad bad bad. This is one of those recipes that I will only make if I know they are gonna be out of the house in a hurry.
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  13. These look so tasty! Hope you have a great weekend.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They taste delicious!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Have a lovely week.

      Delete
  14. These look fabulous! I like your recipe for brownies. I made a recipe from one of my cookbooks and while I thought it was good, my boyfriend didn't like it as much. It was a cake brownie recipe. He prefers fudgy brownies. Yours look perfect!

    Stopping by from Couponing and Cooking and following along via Pinterest, Facebook and G+. Have a fabulous week!

    Julie @ This Gal Cooks (www.thisgalcooks.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I linked them up at your link party.
      These are the best brownies I have ever made, they are moist and gooey. I prefer to make them with the unsweetened chocolate instead of the semi-sweet. Either way they are delicious.

      Delete
  15. Hi Angie - wow, these look totally yummy! Going in my recipe box without a doubt and am pinning! Thanks for sharing and have a good week! ~Cindy, littlemisscelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sinful paired up with food is always great! Looks scrumptious, thanks for sharing the recipe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Angie - I came to you from the Blog Hop at God's Growing Garden and had to tell you, after reading this recipe, I think my hips are bigger. :-) These look like pure decadence. Oh my! Might have to try them. Thanks for sharing and nice to visit you. - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are "off the chain" as my sister would say! Wowie... Thanks for sharing at Family Fun Friday!
    Monica
    http://happyandblessedhome.com
    hope to see you again later this week at:
    http://happyandblessedhome.com/category/family-fun/

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look really good! I'm stopping by from Marvelous Monday linky party. I'm hosting a party and hope you will post a few great recipes! http://rediscovermom.blogspot.com/2013/03/tried-and-true-recipe-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, these do look sinful!

    Thanks for sharing your recipe at the Say G'Day Linky party.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness... these look so delicious! Thanks for linking up this post to The Best Blog Recipe’s Weekend re-Treat #7!

    I know I’m running a little bit behind in pinning but I wanted to stop by and pin your image to My Link Parties Craft/DIY & Recipe Boards while I was here.

    Hope to see you link up again at the party this weekend!

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/
    http://ready2loseweight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, my! Will you please excuse me while I wipe drool from my keyboard! ;-) Those look wonderful! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Thank you for hopping on board The Great Blog Train!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)