Friday, April 26, 2013

Laundry Detergent Bucket Re-Purpose


You know those buckets the laundry detergent pods come in?
Well, I just couldn't throw it away because it's a sturdy bucket and I
knew I would find something to use it for. I refilled this one for months
and then we switched back to liquid detergent.

After making my DIY Yarn Wrapped Wreath, I had all that leftover yarn and
I needed to get it hidden from Grandboy before he wrapped the whole house with it.

I decided that bucket would be the perfect storage for my yarn.

re-purposing a laundry detergent bucket into yarn storage

re-purposing a laundry detergent bucket into yarn storage


I had gotten some super cute tape and I decorated the bucket with it
to hide the product label and to make it cuter.


cute decorative tape


I really have no pattern going with the tape, I just added some here
and there like a crazy woman until the product label was covered.

re-purposing a laundry detergent bucket into yarn storage

It's the perfect size and it has a lid and handle, what more
could I ask for. I'm all about finding ways to re-purpose things.


Whoop! It's Friday!!
Have a lovely weekend!

Linking up at:
post signature 
 Post Sponsor Ad:

8 comments :

  1. Great idea. I love to save plastic containers such as peanut butter, margarine and salads because they're free and the kids can see through them.

    I follow you via Pinterest, Google+ and BlogLovin. Would love it if you linked up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop at Journeys of The Zoo (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    http://www.journeysofthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visiting from your generous giveaway over at Sincerely, Paula.

      Delete
  2. I love being able to repurpose!!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out great. I love upcycling everything.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't throw buckets like that away either!

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always like upcycling....unfortunately my most recent use of a saved bucket (it was a BIG laundry detergent one from Sam's) was used to catch rain on Saturday we had a horrific storm and suddenly had a leak in the hallway! I like YOUR upcycle job MUCH better :-)
    stopping by a day late from Cuddlebug Cuties Sunday Linky Party
    Carolyn @ iamthecraftylady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea!
    Will have to try this......

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a party last week on Friday Flash Blog! Thanks for joining us. I hope you’ve visited some of the other community members and you're having a splendid week.

    Jennifer
    thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)