Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Best of P&G - Are you a loyal brand customer?


This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G.

As a member of SheSpeaks, I'm waiting with anticipation for 
the arrival of my goodie box from P&G
I will wait patiently because I am just grateful to have been selected to participate in the 
"Share, Love, Celebrate the Best of P&G" program.

While looking forward to receiving my box, I was curious to see how many 
P&G products we have in our home already. So I went 
snooping around to see what I could find.  

In my laundry room:

P&G products

Under my kitchen sink:

P&G products

In my bathroom:

P&G products

In my shower:

P&G products

In my daughters bathroom:

P&G products



Did you know that P&G has a sampling program?
At PGeveryday, they offer samples and coupons that you can choose from
and they will send them to you in the mail.
Just sign up HERE. It's their Brand Sampler program and I love it!
They allow 1 order per household per quarter.

Here are the samples & coupons they sent me in March.....

P&G brand sampler program

So go sign up for those samples!


post signature 
 Post Sponsor Ad:

2 comments :

  1. Thanks Angie. I didn't know you could get samples to try. I love it
    Angel @ http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up a while ago. I love getting free samples! I'm stopping by and following along via the linkin' with my ladies hop.;)
    Maria
    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)