Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Love Unloading my Dishwasher Now! + Cascade #MyPlatinum Instagram Contest

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. 
I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating. 



Ahh, doing the dishes.
Feels like a never ending story at my house!
And it's a chore that can be frustrating sometimes,
especially when I pull my "clean" dishes from the dishwasher
only to discover that they are in fact not clean.

A fork that didn't get completely clean, a glass covered with
food particles, and the dull, filmy, spot covered dishes.
It was also a little embarrassing to serve a meal on dull 
looking dishes to guests! Not to mention
having to pre-wash my dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.

It has to be the detergent I've been using because our dishwasher 
is only 2 years old. I wanted to try a cheaper detergent to try and save
a little cash but it has ended up costing me more money because
now I will only fill my dishwasher half way to 
try and get everything clean.
My husband is loving the fact that he gets to tell me what
I always tell him....."Honey, you get what you pay for!"

Those are the issues I've been dealing with. And honestly, 
I would rather hand wash my dishes than have to inspect 
every dish that comes out of the dishwasher.

That is, until I tried Cascade Platinum!
Hellooo Cascade Platinum, where have you been all my life!?!

I have never been so excited to unload my dishwasher like I
am after trying Cascade Platinum!


Look at my shiny beautiful glass, I feel like I have brand new dishes!

Cascade Platinum

Notice there are no hard water spots? Amazing!
Seriously, considering we live in the hard water capitol of the state,
pretty awesome!

Now not only will our drinks be in beautiful, shiny, clear glasses;
I can serve a meal to my guests on clean, shiny, spot free dishes!

I'm seriously excited about unloading my dishwasher now!
Cascade Platinum will be my dishwasher detergent from now on.



Cascade is making things super fun and they are having a 
It's a 4 week contest where fans upload their photo's, relating to
the weekly theme, to Instagram. Be sure to tag your photo's 
with #MyPlatinum and @MyCascade if you
participate or your photo won't qualify.
I've already entered one of my photo's and 
you should join the fun and enter also.
Just head to the contest landing page to get started....

All opinions are my own and 100% honest. Receiving the free product sample does 
not influence my review one way or the other.
post signature 

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for following me, Angie! See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is hard so anytime you find something to help make it easier all power to you! Congrats on your new find :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)