Monday, September 16, 2013

DIY Halloween Banner



I made my own little Halloween Banner with the 
Halloween Chevron that I shared a few weeks ago and
I just wanted to share how I made mine because I've
had several people ask me how they could use these chevron printables.

DIY Halloween Banner

I started by printing the chevron and I printed on both
sides of my paper because I wasn't sure where I was
going to hang my banner so I wanted the print on both sides.

Then I trimmed the edges of the paper and cut it into triangles.

DIY Halloween Banner

I used a hole punch to make two holes at the top of the triangles

DIY Halloween Banner

Then I laid the triangles out in the order I wanted
them to hang and I strung some twine through the holes.

DIY Halloween Banner

Then I had the hard task of deciding where I wanted
to hang my Halloween banner.
I tried it a few different places but decided it 
looked best above my windows.

DIY Halloween Banner

DIY Halloween Banner

DIY Halloween Banner

This was super easy and fun to make.
I just wish Grandboy had been here to help
but I have plenty of time to make one with him.

So that's one way you can use the printable chevron and backgrounds 
that I have shared with you on the blog.



post signature

7 comments :

  1. Oh this is super cute! I need to make some of this for my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your Halloween banner.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's cute also.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. How cute; this came out great! Thank you so much for linking up to The PINcentive Blog Hop! Happy Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)